Team Operation Rebound
2014 Accenture IRONMAN® 70.3 California
|>Your Road to Kona Can Start in Oceanside...|
The top two fundraisers from CAF's Team Operation Rebound who each raise a minimum of $30,000 at the Accenture Ironman California 70.3 will receive an entry to the 2014 Ironman World Championship.
Everyone deserves to feel the power of crossing a finish line. Join CAF’s Team Operation Rebound and help our injured troops live life. Your fundraising allows injured troops to heal through sports and gets them from the frontline to the finish line. You compete. Our injured troops win.
Two ways to join Team Operation Rebound:
1. Raise $1,500 and earn an entry to IRONMAN California 70.3 and you'll receive all the great Team Operation Rebound perks. (All charity slots are sold out. Email jennifer@challenged athletes.org to added to a waitlist).
2. Already registered for IRONMAN California 70.3? Raise $1,000 and receive all the great Team Operation Rebound perks. Just click Register Now, pay the $25 deposit and start raising funds.
Team Operation Rebound Perks:
- Early Swim Wave right after the pros. (Not eligible for age group awards; Entrants may opt-out).
- Special Team Bike Racking Area in the Transition Area
- Inspirational Pre-Race Luncheon with Operation Rebound Athletes
- VIP Race Packet Pick-Up
- VIP Hospitality Tent
- VIP Portable Rest Room at Start
- CAF Race Kit
- CAF Technical Training Shirt
- CAF Water Bottle
- Team Photo
- Opportunity to earn amazing incentive prizes for funds raised above the minimum.
- Opportunity for the top two fundraisers (who each raise at least $30K) to stamp their ticket to the 2014 IRONMAN World Championship. .
Fundraising Rules and Regulations:
If the athlete is not able to compete, withdrawal requests must be received in writing via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Without exception, all requests must be received on or before January 1, 2014 to be released out of $1,500 fundraising commitment. All money raised up to that point is non-refundable. Transfers or deferments of entry are NOT permitted.
If an athlete is injured during training after January 1, 2014, he or she is still responsible for raising or providing the $1,500 minimum, regardless if able to compete. Additionally, if any portion of race and/or the entire event is canceled for any reason beyond the control of the Challenged Athletes Foundation, the athlete is still required to raise $1,500 by January 15, 2014.
Challenged Athletes Foundation
Tax ID #33-0739596
9591 Waples Street, San Diego, CA 92121
Phone: 858.866.0959 | Fax:858.866.0958